CORPORATE RESOURCE CENTRE
Dreams and Placements are two ends, and they meet here! The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) plays an imperative role in shaping up the career of students from orientation, internships, projects, summer training to their final placements. CRC endeavours to assist students in accomplishing their career goals through the best job opportunities. The centre takes on the responsibility of organizing in-campus interviews with the business giants from around the world.
CGC invites renowned companies to its annual Campus Placement drive. CGC, an institute with an exquisite Placement Record, provides a platform where students can kick-start a promising career of their choice in the industry.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF CRC AT CGC, LANDRAN
- Organizing industrial visits and summer training sessions.
- Counseling students on career growth and overall development.
- Regularly connecting students with eminent corporate houses/ industries for the placement of graduating students.
- Organizing different workshops for harnessing professional development and communication skills.
- Involving students in group discussions to build confidence and imbibing interview facing techniques.
- Ensuring the students are placed with the best of the companies across various streams at attractive packages.
- Providing guidance and mentoring for all choice based career options like Placements, Entrepreneurship, Higher Studies services and so on.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges
Contact :+91 172 3984240