CCHMCT-Being one of the best hotel management colleges in India
Chandigarh College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (CCHMCT) is among the top hotel management colleges in India. It was incepted in the year 2008 with a mission to inculcate students with valor, confidence and superior comprehension so that they become nonpareil Hotel Managers.
Ever since the college started operating, it has only been getting on to better heights! From the provision of the best infrastructure to quality education, it has encompassed every positive aspect. There are innovative laboratories such as advance training kitchen, advance training restaurant, basic training restaurant, front office lab, etc, through which practice sessions are made crystal clear.
CCHMCT has started a travel agency to impart practical training to its students in the areas of ticketing and tour operations. The immigration services, visa consultations, hotel bookings- National and International are done through this project by the students. This travel agency is more like a real-life practical for the students of Chandigarh College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
Chandigarh College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has entered into a collaboration with the Punjab Heritage and Tourism Promotion Board by launching a project named “Project for Upgradation of Road Side Eateries”. This project was inaugurated at Mittran Da Dhaba, situated on Morinda- Samrala Highway, by Punjab Tourism Minister Sh Hira Singh Gabria.
Member of Indian Tourism and Hospitality Congress
CCHMCT is an associate member of Indian Tourism and Hospitality Congress which helps in raising the working standards of teaching and research in Hospitality. This membership also helps the college in the up-gradation of education by employing diverse teaching methods.
Chandigarh College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Global Education Management for facilitating internships to the students in the United Kingdom. It has become one of the many high points of the institute with which students would be able to comprehend the global trends.
Highlights of CCHMCT
- Industry and international collaborations for interaction and dissemination of the latest information and development in the field of hospitality.
- State of the art labs to conduct and understand practical applications.
- Chandigarh College of Hospitality persistently looks for new initiatives to provide students with the best opportunities on national as well as a global platform.
- Subscription to a large number of E-journals and databases at the library to facilitate knowledge dissemination.
- Every student gets undivided attention through mentor-mentee from highly seasoned faculty.
- Over 35+ MoUs have been signed with top foreign universities in the USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more.