Hotel management is a broad stream that includes the management, operation, administration, and supervision of the functioning activities within the hospitality industry.
Hotel Management is a discipline that leads to a career path in hospitality and related industries and verticals. Specialists in this field create and operate many components of the visitor experience. In addition, they regularly lead teams that include front desk, housekeeping, and sales staff. A good hotel manager ensures how well the customers are enjoying their luxuries and looks for new ways to improve every element of their visit as much as possible.
CGC Landran Hotel Management.
Very few colleges in India provide the quality and discipline that Hotel Management Education needs. Chandigarh College of Hospitality is a dedicated and focused institution that prioritizes students’ needs and industries' demands and creates an environment of experiential learning.
Chandigarh College of Hospitality was awarded as India's outstanding Hotel Management Institute at the 4th APAC Education Leadership Awards 2022. So, with that said, you would be in just the right place to kickstart your career in hotel management at CGC Landran if you Apply Now.
Hotel Management Programs Offered at CGC Landran
- BHMCT - AICTE: Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a four-year degree program that has become a great career option due to its well-structured program as it opens career opportunities in various fields such as restaurants, hotels, travel, and the FMCG industry apart from imparting entrepreneurial skills.
The program offers specializations to the students in the final year, Mock training sessions, and Hands-on training is provided to the students around the year.
Eligibility Criteria:The eligibility criteria for admission are as per PTU norms, Clearing the 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent from a recognized board by securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate and must have English as one of the subjects
- BHMCT: BHMCT's four-year degree program is in high demand emphasizing more skill development and holds a wide range of job opportunities for a promising career with a respectable pay scale. Students can avail themselves of dual internship opportunities during the course in the 3rd Sem and on the Job training in the 8th Semester.
Eligibility Criteria for BHMCT: The eligibility criteria for admission are as per PTU norms, The Candidates must have passed (10+2) in relevant subjects from the state board / recognized board.
- BTTM: Bachelor’s of Travel & Tourism Management focuses on tourism concepts status & trends, Geography for Tourism, components of tourism various Tourism Products of India, Travel agency and tour operations, tour packaging and design, itinerary and travel management, entrepreneurship, statistics, research methodology, and a lot more.
A degree in Travel & Tourism Management is key to a better future in the International travel and tourism industries, Travel agencies, Tourist Resorts, Airlines, Cruise companies, Self-employment, and Tourism Boards.
- B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration: B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration is an undergraduate three-year degree program. The major responsibilities attached to this program are Guest relation management, Facility Management, Institutional catering, etc.
Eligibility Criteria: In order to be eligible for the program, B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Administration the candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (best of 5 subjects) for General and OBC categories (and 40% marks for SC, ST, and PwD candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.
- Diploma in Food Production: CGC Landran is one of the best colleges in India for a Diploma in Food Production where candidates can learn the principles, rules, and methods of culinary arts and food production. In this program, students will learn the best techniques for preparing and processing food for industries.
In just 18 months, this program provides in-depth practical knowledge to help students achieve the best career opportunities designed carefully for Fastrack learners.
Eligibility Criteria :Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized educational board are eligible to apply at CGC Landran.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service: Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran partners with NCHM to expand the Diploma in Food and Beverage Services preparing students for the hospitality industry. This 18-month Diploma aims to provide in-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes in the food and beverage sector such as hotels, restaurants, cafes, and banquets.
Eligibility Criteria: All candidates who have completed their 10+2, in any stream, from a recognized board are eligible to apply for this program.
- Diploma in Bakery and Confectionary: The Bakery and Confectionery Diploma is an 18-month full-time program. The program enables students to become professionals in this field through rigorous practical training sessions. The diploma is a nice career option for a short-duration program.
Eligibility Criteria: Students who have passed 10+2 in any stream from any recognized educational board are eligible to apply for this program
- MHMCT: Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a two-year postgraduate degree program offered by CGC Landran. The HMCT Master’s degree program is a modern postgraduate program built on new premises in catering, food production, hospitality, and management. Our academic curriculum for Master of Hotel Management and Catering Technology incorporates the latest teaching methodologies and techniques that are applied practically to develop industry-ready professionals.
Eligibility Criteria: All candidates who have passed a Bachelor's degree in any stream from a UGC-recognized University are eligible to apply to CGC Landran MHMCT.
Hotel Management Career Opportunities at CGC Landran
The programs offered at CGC Landran in Hotel Management will bring out operational and proficient skills required in the hospitality and tourism industry. CGC Landran’s state-of-the-Art teaching and disciplined training methods construct a bridge between the industry demands and supply.
Candidates are assured of top placements after completing their education at one of India's top hospitality schools. The best job opportunities await you after completing your degree in hotel management.
These high-paying jobs are something you can expect only after getting acquainted with the hospitality industry. Applicants can work in the following areas:
- Banquet Halls
- Spa and Wellness Management
- Event Management
- International Hotels
- Kitchen Management
- Leisure Management
- Fast food chains
- Hotel Sales Coordinator
- Park Management
- Airport Management
- Cruise liners
- Exhibition and Concert Management
- Restaurants or restaurant chains
- Cafe Management
- Tour Management
- Aviation Industry
- Amusement parks
- Forest Lodging
- International Travel agencies
What makes CGC Landran a top destination to study Hotel Management?
- Versatile career options
- Advanced catering methods and technology
- Global exposure
- Polishes personal, entrepreneurial acumen to kickstart a business
- All-embracing personality development
- High employability and significant growth in organizations
- A unique and exciting study environment
- Nationally and Internationally focused program so that the students can fit anywhere in the world.
- Event Management Companies
- Develop managerial skills of students and provides international exposure
- Opens Job Prospects in Airlines Catering, Flight kitchen, Cruise Ship, etc
Hotel management is a comprehensive field encompassing various verticals such as food and beverage, tour and travels and lodging, administration, front office, and event management. Headed by the Hospitality Manager, departments vary from maintenance and housekeeping including daily spa services, concierge, and reception.