THE NUMBERS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Earn While You Learn
Under 'Earn While You Learn Programme', CGC Landran offers a wide range of part time job opportunities to the students, which exposes them to the real working environment. The students from across various streams not only get financial support for their studies but also gain hands-on experience which certainly stands by them in their future career as well.
Efforts are always on at CGC Landran to bridge Industry-Academia interface. Sponsored and consultancy projects by students and faculty along with various tie-ups with top industry players make students industry ready professionals before they join the corporate world, including IBM Labs, CISCO Networking Academy, Infosys Campus Connect, Mahindra & Mahindra.
In the era of globalization, CGC Landran offers every possible opportunity to its students to explore the study options abroad. Over 30+ MoUs have been signed with top foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more. CGC students have travelled across the globe through Foreign Exchange Programme.
Each and Every student gets undivided attention from highly seasoned faculty. Many issues and doubts which emanate during classrooms go unheard owing to large number of students studying under a single roof in many institutions. At CGC Landran, students are counseled painstakingly to make them feel at ease while receiving education.
Chandigarh Engineering College
Chandigarh Engineering College (CEC) achieved a milestone by being the only private approved engineering institution having been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for 5 years. It is now among the top 25 private colleges and top 50 accredited institutes of the country in terms of quality education, research, and other state-of-the-art facilities.CEC has more than 1100 computers in their FCPIT, Communication and Computer Graphics laboratories. The college has more than 250 well-qualified faculty members looking after the operations, research and teaching in the institution. CGC has bagged Rs 4 crore Grant from World Bank for raising its academic standards through the National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU), New Delhi. The institution feels proud of the students who are already working with topmost companies like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS and WIPRO, L & T, Samsung, Capgemini, Tech Mahindra, Cognizant to name a few. The institution has gone miles in establishing a name in the field of technical education.
Highlights of Engineering at CGC
- The engineering is the flagship program at the group and is proud to be awarded with accreditation from NBA for 5 years.
- Engineering college is placed in “A++” category and ranks as second amongst top 10 Engineering colleges in India (Business & Management Chronicle).
- Unique distinction of receiving World Bank grant of Rupees Four Crores under the TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme) scheme.
- Industry Collaborative Laboratories like AWS, Cisco, IBM, SAP, Infosys Campus Connect, Oracle, Red Hat, Mahindra & Mahindra and many more.
- Validation and accreditations from top notch corporates like TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T and many more.
- Academic excellence ratified by students getting consecutive University Merit Positions
- Innovative Projects with funding from DST, Government of India and prominent Industry houses.
- Increased Global standing by participating in national and International Competitions held At NASA, Deloitte, Etc.