THE NUMBERS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Earn While You Learn
Under 'Earn While You Learn Programme', CGC Landran offers a wide range of part time job opportunities to the students, which exposes them to the real working environment. The students from across various streams not only get financial support for their studies but also gain hands-on experience which certainly stands by them in their future career as well.
Efforts are always on at CGC Landran to bridge Industry-Academia interface. Sponsored and consultancy projects by students and faculty along with various tie-ups with top industry players make students industry ready professionals before they join the corporate world, including IBM Labs, CISCO Networking Academy, Infosys Campus Connect, Mahindra & Mahindra.
In the era of globalization, CGC Landran offers every possible opportunity to its students to explore the study options abroad. Over 30+ MoUs have been signed with top foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more. CGC students have travelled across the globe through Foreign Exchange Programme.
Each and Every student gets undivided attention from highly seasoned faculty. Many issues and doubts which emanate during classrooms go unheard owing to large number of students studying under a single roof in many institutions. At CGC Landran, students are counseled painstakingly to make them feel at ease while receiving education.
Chandigarh Engineering College
Chandigarh Engineering College (CEC), Landran achieved a milestone of being the only private approved engineering institution having been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for 5 years. It is among the top 25 private colleges and top 50 accredited institutes of the country in terms of quality education, innovation and research centric environment and state-of-the-art facilities.CEC has well equipped collaborative laboratories to disseminate latest and new technologies to the students. A big achievement came its way when CGC bagged Rs 4 crore Grant from World Bank for raising its academic standards through the National Project Implementation Unit (NPIU), New Delhi. The institution feels proud of the students who are already working with topmost companies like Microsoft, Infosys, TCS and WIPRO, L&T, Royal Enfield, MRF, Mahindra & Mahindra ,Hyundai to name a few. CGC has gone from strength to strength in drawing future driven paths for its students towards achieving their dream placement goals.
Highlights of Engineering at CGC
- Engineering is a flagship program at CGC and has been awarded with accreditation from NBA for 5 years.
- Engineering College is placed in “A++” category and ranks as second amongst top 10 Engineering colleges in India (Business & Management Chronicle).
- Unique distinction of receiving World Bank grant of Rupees Four Crores under the TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program)
- Industry Collaborative Laboratories like AWS, Cisco, IBM, SAP, Infosys Campus Connect, Oracle, Red Hat, Mahindra & Mahindra and many more.
- Endorsements from renowned corporate and MNC’s like TCS, Microsoft, Wipro, Cognizant, Capgemini, L&T and many more.
- Academic Excellence built through inspiring teaching pedagogy.
- Record number of Patents filed across all streams of Engineering
- Increased Global exposure through participating in national and International Competitions held At Cansat, USA, Formula North Competition, Canada