Chandigarh College of Pharmacy: Premier College for Pharmacy
Chandigarh College of Pharmacy (CCP) was established in the year 2007 with a vision of providing the best of pharmaceutical education and research. With the advent of this college, a multitude of programs got introduced. As a consequence of hard-working faculty, diligent and disciplined students, the college has infused practical learning methods in the system. Furthermore, Chandigarh College of Pharmacy is a college that has had the honor of being recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India. The supreme education quality and ultramodern infrastructure at CCP have helped it set the standards.
Owing to its remarkable aptitude, various domestic as well as international pharmacy Companies, feel elated in having CCP’s students as employees and trainees. Some notable names that fall under the said category are Ranbaxy, Panacea Biotec, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, and many more.
In the era of globalization, CCP Landran offers every possible opportunity for its students to explore the study options abroad. More than forty-five Memorandums of Understanding have been signed with top foreign universities in the USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, South Korea, Denmark, Finland and many more. CCP students have traveled across the globe through various Foreign Exchange Programs.
ICT based Classrooms
With a vision to provide superior quality education, CCP has become well equipped with modern information and communication technology (ICT) based classrooms, State-of-the-art laboratories, digital library, herbal garden, animal cell culture laboratory, and experimental animal house facility duly approved by Committee for Control and Supervision of Experiments on Animals (CPCSEA), New Delhi.
Central Instrumentation Laboratory (CIL) at CCP is fully operational with sophisticated instruments of the modern world. These instruments include High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Attenuated total reflectance (ATR), Particle size analyzer, Ultrasonic Homogenizer, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, Lyophilizer, and other latest technologies.
SIRO by DST
Chandigarh College of Pharmacy has had the honor of being recognized as Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India. It is all due to the ultramodern infrastructure and inclusion of the latest scientific equipment. Quality is an indispensable part of CCP!
Highlights of Pharmacy at CGC
- CCP has been conferred five times with the award of “Best Private Pharmacy College in Punjab” by reputed organizations.
- Ultra-modern facilities provided by the college have helped students in carrying out outstanding research. In totality, our intellectual students have published 200 research papers and organized numerous seminars/guest lectures.
- CCP Landran offers a wide range of part-time job opportunities to the students, which exposes them to the real working environment.
- The institute has a special research advisory board for the efficient conduct of research activities.
- The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) at CCP plays an imperative role in shaping up the career of students from orientation programs, internships, projects, summer training to their final job placements.