CGC Landran Placements
Since the establishment of placement cell in 2001, CGC, Landran has successfully helped students in achieving their dream placement goals. Earning the coveted distinction of being a pioneer in leading corporate recruitment by setting new milestones, the institution has successfully adapted to the global education model and so it offers state-of-the-art infrastructure.
CGC ensures that the students receive the best of placement offers. Consequently, it regularly conducts employability tests to enhance their employability quotient in partnership with leading assessment companies. The institute is recognized for Bridging the industry-academia gap is the core concern of CGC, Landran, and it has led the campus to forge new ties & partnerships with leading corporates. Apart from that CGC is impaneled with all the three Defense services: the Army, Navy, and Airforce. CGC, Landran is an arena that opens doors to a wider, brighter and better world.
- CRC contacts different recruiters and fix placement drives.
- It updates the Placement notice board and College website with important information on forthcoming Placement drives.
- CRC provides information on the Eligibility Criteria & other details about the placement drive.
- Placement drives are conducted.
- CRC then declares the Results of the Placement drives on the Placement notice board and College website.
PROF. HIMANI SOOD
Director Corporate Relations & Placements
Mobile - +91-9958744941; +91-9781925244
Tel. - 011-25571621
Email ID:[email protected]
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT PROGRAM (TPP) FLOW
- STUDENT ENROLMENT IN THE TPP PROGRAM AT CRC
- EMPLOYABILITY ASSESSMENT TEST (COMPUTER ADAPTIVE TEST)
- PARTICIPATION IN PRE PLACEMENT TRAINING SESSIONS
- REGULAR ASSESSMENT TO MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF STUDENTS
- SHORTLISTING OF STUDENTS BASED ON THE COMPANY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- PARTICIPATING IN THE COMPANY PRESENTATION (PPT)
- ONLINE/WRITTEN TEST (TECHNICAL / APTITUDE / COMM. SKILLS)
- GROUP DISCUSSIONS
- PERSONAL INTERVIEW / TECHNICAL INTERVIEW/HR INTERVIEW
- PSYCHOMETRIC ASSESSMENT/FINAL SELECTION
I think CGC is one of the best group of Colleges in North India. CGC staff specially the CRC department very good and hardworking. They provide more opportunities to a student to get placed as compare to others.
“I have always felt that I was so lucky to be a student of Chandigarh group of colleges. The thing I admire the most about my college is the support I received from everyone .I like the friendly atmosphere here .”
I found CGC so great that after spending three years of graduation in CGC, I decided to pursue my MCA from here. It gives me great pleasure to say with pride that I have completed my post- graduation from CGC.”
Training and Placement Program (TPP)
Based on the inputs from the best in the Training Industry, CGC's TPP Program offers a 360-degree Training that results in the overall Personality Development and Industry ready students. Pre-placement Training can be broadly classified as follows:
- Technical Skills (C, C+, Java, PHP, Python, Embedded System, Solid Works)
- Aptitude (Quantitative & Logical reasoning)
- Personality Development GD/PI
- Communication Skills (Grammar & Verbal Ability)
CGC LANDRAN- SCULPTING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER WITH AN ALL-ROUND DEVELOPMENT
Our 360° Training & Placement Program equips the students to acquire skills for placements. These include aptitude, technical, professional, communication and interpersonal skills of the students. The main objective of this program is to make students industry-ready and ensure that each member of this program gets quality placement. The team at CGC with large number of senior academicians and industry experts brainstorm and discuss the required skill sets to prepare a student for getting placed in top-notch companies. Not stopping here, CGC Landran swings open all possible avenues for its students who are indeed spoilt for choices as far as choosing a fitting pathway is concerned including:
- Higher Studies