Owing to the quality research and innovation activities being carried out here, the Chandigarh Group of Colleges Landran has received grants from around the globe for continuing the same. Our students and faculty are assets who have helped us thrive all these years. They are the intellect behind our achievements. Considering their potential, various companies and organizations have bestowed us with funds which, in total, exceed rupees 10 Crore.
CEC Funded Projects
Engineering is a field that nurtures and harbors out-of-box concepts. In order to do something less ordinary, monetary funds are quintessential. These are the details of Chandigarh Engineering Colleges (CEC) funded projects:
- CEC has the achievement of receiving the World Bank grant of Rupees Four Crores under the TEQIP (Technical Education Quality Improvement Program) scheme.
- The Chandigarh Engineering College is going to establish Atal Incubation Center (AIC) with the help of a grant from Niti Aayog, Government of India. It has received a nod from the Niti Aayog for the same.
- CEC has Innovation & Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) which was established with the help of a grant obtained from the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India.
- Applied Science Department, CEC has established Skill & Personality Development Program (SPDP) Center with the help of a grant obtained from AICTE for SC/ST students in the year 2012-13.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, CEC also received a grant for the project MODROBS from AICTE, New Delhi for setting up an Antenna Lab.
- Mechanical Engineering Department, CEC received a grant in the year 2010 for the project MODROBS from AICTE, New Delhi for CAD/CAM Lab
- Applied Science Department, CEC received a grant for Prerana Scheme from AICTE, New Delhi, India for enhancing the communication skills of SC/ST students.
- The Computer Science & Engineering Department, CEC received a grant to hold ICCMST-2020 (International Conference on Computational Methods in Science & Technology) in Dec 2019 which was sponsored by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Computer Science & Engineering Department, CEC received a grant in the year 2012-13 for the project MODROBS from AICTE, New Delhi.
- CEC also received a grant from IKGPTU Jalandhar for organizing AICTE/ IKGPTU sponsored FDPs (Faculty Development Program).
- The college also received a grant from SERB, Department of Science & Technology (DST), and Government of India for organizing Seminars.
- CEC also received a grant for organizing IKGPTU sponsored FDP (Faculty Development Program) by Electronics & Communication Engineering Department.
- Chandigarh Engineering College also received grant for organizing IKGPTU sponsored FDP (Faculty Development Program) by the Mechanical Engineering Department.
- CEC received a grant from AICTE under the scheme of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan (UBA) that is inspired by the vision of transformational change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge institutions to help build the architecture of an Inclusive India.
CCP Funded Projects
Pharmacy is yet another domain where groundbreaking discoveries and inventions can be carried out. Helping Chandigarh College of Pharmacy, these are some of the funded projects:
- CCP received grant for pulmonary delivery of MUC-1 antigen using tailored immunoadjuvant for generating mucosal cellular immunity in the treatment of lung cancer research.
- (Dr) Rupinder Kaur Sodhi , from Chandigarh College of Pharmacy has received a grant under the Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence (MODROBS) Scheme.
- Prof. (Dr) Jitender Madan, from Chandigarh College of Pharmacy has received a grant under the Modernization and Removal of Obsolescence (MODROBS) Scheme.