THE NUMBERS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES
Earn While You Learn
Under 'Earn While You Learn Programme', CGC Landran offers a wide range of part time job opportunities to the students, which exposes them to the real working environment. The students from across various streams not only get financial support for their studies but also gain hands-on experience which certainly stands by them in their future career as well.
Efforts are always on at CGC Landran to bridge Industry-Academia interface. Sponsored and consultancy projects by students and faculty along with various tie-ups with top industry players make students industry ready professionals before they join the corporate world, including IBM Labs, CISCO Networking Academy, Infosys Campus Connect, Mahindra & Mahindra.
In the era of globalization, CGC Landran offers every possible opportunity to its students to explore the study options abroad. Over 30+ MoUs have been signed with top foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more. CGC students have travelled across the globe through Foreign Exchange Programme.
Each and Every student gets undivided attention from highly seasoned faculty. Many issues and doubts which emanate during classrooms go unheard owing to large number of students studying under a single roof in many institutions. At CGC Landran, students are counseled painstakingly to make them feel at ease while receiving education.
Chandigarh College of Hospitality
Awarded as one of the Best Hotel Management Colleges in Punjab by NCHM, Chandigarh College of Hospitality (CCH) was set up in 2005. Strengthened by an experienced and well-qualified faculty, CCH has been proactively involved in nurturing its students’ personalities through experiential learning, industry exposure via regular events and internships with the best-in-class Indian and global hospitality brands. In addition to polishing our students’ conceptual knowledge, these efforts have resulted in excellent placements. The Oberoi, Taj Group, Hyatt, JW Marriott is among the renowned brands which have been regular recruiters at CCH.
Highlights of Hospitality at CGC
- Received “Top Hotel Management College in North India award” in the year April,2019.
- Internationally qualified and experienced faculty.
- Chandigarh College of hospitality promote research, innovation and entrepreneurship in collaboration with industries.
- Focus on raising the learning of students to open a wider range of job opportunities at high pay packages.
- Industry and international collaborations for interaction and dissemination of latest information and development in the field of hospitality.
- State of the art labs to conduct and understand practical applications.
- Chandigarh College of Hospitality persistently looks for new initiatives to provide students with the best of opportunities on national as well as global platform.
- Subscription to large number of E journals and database at library to facilitate knowledge dissemination.
- Each and Every student gets undivided attention through mantor-mantee from highly seasoned faculty.
- Over 35+ MoUs have been signed with top foreign universities in USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more.
- Realizing the possibilities, we at Chandigarh Group of Colleges lay special emphasis on placements for hotel management graduates by taking them through 360-degree training workshops thereby increasing their employment quotient.
- Some of the best-known names in the industry have been regularly sourcing talent from our campus, namely JW Marriot, Oberois, Taj Group, Mac Donald, Jay Pee Hotels, ITC Mumbai, Hyatt worldwide, Hilton group and Shangri-La.