Chandigarh College of Hospitality: Hospitality Management courses under one roof!
Chandigarh College of Hospitality (CCH) has been on pins and needles to save a spot among the best hotel management colleges in India. Right after its establishment in the year 2005, CCH started working for its aim of imparting Hospitality education with great zeal and determination.
With a holistic view of proffering practice and theory, the college has advanced persuasive training sessions. That is why the college has well-maintained, leading-edge and all-inclusive laboratories under the banner. At CCH, global working models are incorporated so as the students can stay in touch with what is happening across the globe: the College provides various teaching models such as lectures, industrial training, seminars, workshops, internships, and experiential learning. To conclude, it is a college to look upon for the best Hospitality education in the region.
Hospitality is a global discipline which joins the world as one. And so, the college provides global exposure to the students. More than thirty-five Memorandums of Understanding have been signed with the top foreign universities belonging to countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Denmark, Finland and many more.
Awards and Rankings
Chandigarh College of Hospitality is like no other and this becomes the reason behind it winning various awards and accolades. In the year 2019, it received the title of ‘Top Hotel Management College in North India award’. Numerous awards, titles, laurels and merit positions have been won by the college and it aims to keep doing the same.
Chandigarh Group of Colleges lays special emphasis on placements for Hotel Management graduates by taking them through 360-degree training workshops thereby increasing their employment quotient. The institute has well-equipped laboratories. It also has fully functional kitchen & cooking labs to train the students well.
Getting decent jobs in the most notable countries across the world is easy with Chandigarh College of Hospitality. Some of the best-known names in the industry have been regularly sourcing talent from our campus, namely JW Marriot, Oberois, Taj Group, Mac Donald, Jay Pee Hotels, ITC Mumbai, Hyatt worldwide, Hilton group and Shangri-La.
Highlights of Hospitality at CGC
- Internationally qualified and experienced faculty.
- Chandigarh College of hospitality promotes research, innovation, and entrepreneurship in collaboration with industries.
- Focus on raising the learning of students to open a wider range of job opportunities at high pay packages.
- State of the art labs to conduct and understand practical applications
- Industry and international collaborations for interaction and dissemination of latest information and development in the field of hospitality.
- Chandigarh College of Hospitality persistently looks for new initiatives to provide students with the best of opportunities on national as well as global platform.
- Subscription to large number of E journals and database at library to facilitate knowledge dissemination.
- Realizing the possibilities, we at Chandigarh Group of Colleges lay special emphasis on placements for hotel management graduates by taking them through 360-degree training workshops thereby increasing their employment quotient.
- Some of the best-known names in the industry have been regularly sourcing talent from our campus, namely JW Marriot, Oberois, Taj Group, Mac Donald, Jay Pee Hotels, ITC Mumbai, Hyatt worldwide, Hilton group and Shangri-La.