Institutional Social Responsibility has always been an integral part of CGC’s vision. In a view to contribute its share towards the society, the management of CGC has undertaken several initiatives towards the benefit of the society at large.
- A Charitable School (Humara Bachpan) for children of unprivileged members of society.
- Donation of computers for blind schools of nearby areas.
- Free education to meritorious students from weaker sections of society.
- Adoption of schools in interiors of Punjab for provision of quality and value based education.
- Beautification of allotted areas in the City Beautiful –Chandigarh CGC has made an open offer to PGI Chandigarh, for blood donation to needy emergency cases to save precious lives
- Cancer awareness program by students of Pharmacy and Biotechnology.