- Prior registration will be required.
- This is a team event. Team size may vary from 10 to 20 members, including models, designers, choreographers, make-up artists, etc.
- Each member of the team will be required to carry their ID cards and permission letter from the Head of the Institute.
- There is open theme; all the teams will have a theme of their own choice.
- Each team will be allotted 8 to 10 minutes for their performances. Points will be deducted for exceeding the time limit.
- Props will be arranged by the teams on their own. Use of fire, water, animals or any hazardous material is prohibited.
- Vulgarity of any kind would lead to disqualification of team from the event. Hence if the team feels that any stunt of costume design can be deemed as vulgar, it is strongly advised to consult the organizers then performing it directly on stage.
The teams will be required to bring their own music on CDs in .mp3/.wav format (teams are required to give 2 copies on 2 separate CDs) with their college name written on the CDs and hand them over to the organizers at least 3 hours before the event commences.
- Registration Fee for each participant is Rs 200
- Registrations open till 10th Oct 2016.
- Teams should confirm their theme and entry positively by 19th Oct 2016.
For further queries contact:
Numaan paul- 8289001725
Jameel - 9988337543
Chief Coordinator(Cultural) Chakshu Sharma 9034556991
Chief Coordinator(Cultural) Ishwinder Nirman 9872916002
- Every Participant shall be given Numbers before participating in the Fashion show.
- Top 10 or top 5 will be selected on judge’s decision.
- Winner of the title will be based on Confidence, Personality, Walk.
- Decision of the judge will be final.