Paper Presentation ( Technical )
- Uddish Kapoor
- Rubal Grover
To Register in Paper Presentation :Click Here
- Team of 2 members including mentor (if any).
- The topics that the paper is need to be based on are suggestive. It is advisable that the presentation focuses on one particular topic.
- Paper should be in IEEE format.
- Bring your college I-Card.
- Please bring your power point presentation in a CD and in a pen-drive.
- Soft-copies of the submitted paper and power point presentations must be in the .docx format.
- The teams will get 15 minutes for presentation followed by question and answer session.
- Persons from different institutions can be a part of the same team. However, one person may not be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
- The mail with submissions should contain:
Title- theme of the paper.
Name of all the authors.
Phone no of both the authors.
E- Mail ID.
Paper should be in a one column format & should not exceed 6 pages.
Paper should be in Times New Roman font of size 12.
For headings use bold and a font of size 14.
- Paper must contain index, list of figures, list of tables, abstract, introduction, point wise description of subject and conclusion and references.
- Paper must be preceded by a cover page specifying the title of the paper, names of authors and their college names as also their contact numbers and email ids.
- After you have submitted the soft copy, a panel of judges will review your manuscript and if you are shortlisted to give the presentation, you will be notified.
- The abstract mail should contain abstract, references, your e-mail id and mobile number.
- The decision of judges will be final and no arguments or appeal will be entertained.
- For submission of paper email id is: firstname.lastname@example.org.