TO BUILD UP A LIBRARY IS TO CREATE A LIFE. IT’S NEVER JUST A RANDOM COLLECTION OF BOOKS.
“Books open and broaden your mind and strengthen you as nothing else can”. We at CGC, Landran strongly believe in this and transform lives by making best of books available to encourage advanced reading and research activities. We are well equipped with over 40, 000 books on different subjects along with a huge bank of journals across relevant domains.
OUR VARIOUS HIGHLIGHTS ARE
- Membership of 10 e-journals, inclusive of renowned publishers like IEEE, Elsevier Science Direct, Tata Mc-Graw Hill, ASTM-DL, Gale Cengage) databases of ASME, IEEE and ACM.
- 125 web-based courses through NPTEL
- 136 video courses prepared by the faculty of IITs and other leading institutions of India that are taught over the internet.
- The library subscribes to national and international subject journals and dailies.
- Apart from books, it has a huge collection of Audio video material.
- The library maintains a separate “Book Bank” collection exclusively for the meritorious students.
- The central library has a collection of 20582 titles and subscribes to 200+ journals, magazines & periodicals.
- The double-storey library is tastefully furnished and can accommodate around 300 students at a time. The serene atmosphere in the library with rows of neatly stacked books plays a major role in attracting the students to the library.
The intake of books is an ongoing feature in the library and it is made sure not to miss any important title.