The Corporate Resource Centre (CRC) plays an imperative role in shaping up the career of students from orientation, internships, projects, summer training to their final placements. Our goal is to assist the students to be successful in their career development and job placement activities. The center shoulders the responsibility of organizing in-campus interviews for student training and placement.
Key Responsibilities of CRC at CGC
- Organizing industrial visits and summer training
- Counseling of students for their future career growth and development
- Regular interaction with big corporate houses for the placement of graduating students
- Undertake various programmes for Professional Skills Development, communication skills, group discussions, IQ/EQ development and interview techniques
- To make associations with organizations that are targeted for placements and regularly organize corporate interactions for students
Thus, managing Corporate-Institute interface is a primary responsibility of this centre. The CRC center helps to prepare students for external world by conducting pre-placement talks and interview sessions. It encourages students to work on live projects which help them to match classroom teaching with the industry practices. It gives us immense satisfaction that our Corporate Resource Center is continuing to delivering positive results and that will certain to increase year after year. Prof. Himani Sood Director – Corporate Relations & Placements Chandigarh Group of Colleges Tel. – 011-25571621 Mobile- +91-9958744941; +91-9781925244